- Place your arrangement in a cool location away from drafts, extreme temperatures and direct sunlight
- If your flowers came in a plastic bag, remove this as soon as possible.
- Add water daily!
- Cut stems at an angle about one to two inches from the bottom to keep flowers fresh for longer.
- Place loose stems or wrapped bouquets of fresh flowers in water as soon as possible.
- No flower food? No worries! Try a splash of flat 7-Up or Sprite in the water for longer lasting flowers
Cymbidium Orchid Plant Care Instructions
- Orchids need a healthy amount of water but be careful not to over water. Allow it to dry out in between waterings
- Orchids love humidity but being in Calgary can be hard to do. Find a nice sunny spot in your home without placing it in direct sunlight. Your Orchids will love It and continue to bloom!
- One way to check for watering is by poking your finger about an inch into the roots. If it’s dry, give it some water; otherwise, let it be
- Try placing a couple ice cubes in your pot and let them melt- The orchid will get enough water without being over watered.
Succulent Care Instructions
- Allow dirt to dry in between waterings – too much water will cause them to wilt and die
- They enjoy time in the sun- stay away from direct sunlight but choose a sunny location in your home
- Try watering every 2-3 weeks for a successful succulent!
Poinsettia Plant Care Instrustions
- When you first receive your poinsettia keep it away from any windows or cold draft, they do not like to be cold or too hot so also keep it away from air vents.
- Water once a week with lukewarm water.
- Any leaves that are dead or curling, a natural occurrence with all poinsettia plants, can be removed from your plant.
Tropical Plant Care Instrutions
- Do not place plants in direct sunlight as this has the potential to burn the leaves of the plant, the best place would be somewhere that receives indirect sunlight.
- Water once a week, do not over water.